Though we’ve discovered several excellent eco-friendly cleaning solutions, we’re always willing to test more to ensure they’re up to par. Eco Mist Hardwood cleaner is made with natural ingredients and promises to be gentle on your flooring. But does it really work?
Although spring is traditionally viewed as the best time to clean, we think fall is an excellent time to air out the house and give it a thorough scrub down. Perhaps it is because many consider back to school the equivalent of a new year, and we prefer to start fresh and free of clutter.
Or it could be that cleaning helps us get in the mood for a new beginning after a summer of mucky, sticky, and enjoyable activities. Eco Mist hardwood cleaner can provide a great environmentally friendly solution for you.
Eco Mist Hardwood Cleaner Solutions
Ted Fagan, an environmentalist with a strong desire to help others, launched Eco Mist Solutions in 2005. The company began with a flooded basement and massive mold and mildew to clean up after that.
Ted searched the market for environmentally friendly products but could not locate any that were actually as “green” as they claimed to be or that did not function as well as he had hoped. This spurred him to develop his line of cleaning products that would be incredibly effective while also being completely safe for both animals and humans (and, of course, the environment).
The Science Behind Eco-Mist
Eco Mist Solutions products all feature natural ingredients such as corn, potatoes, soy, and sugarcane, but combining these substances to generate effective cleaners is far more complex.
Colloidal Science was employed to heat various plant-based components to a range of temperatures, resulting in the production of millions of microscopic cleaning particles. Each micelle is mixed together but never wholly dissolves in the fluid, a process remarkably similar to fog. When a micelle is utilized, it collides with dirt and is ejected into the water-additionally, these particles aid in preventing dirt from returning to the surface from where it was cleaned.
The primary difference between Eco Mist Solutions and regular petroleum-based cleaners is that they genuinely remove the dirt from the surface rather than simply thin it out. This results in a far more powerful surface cleaner while still using entirely safe components. On top of that, standard household cleaners contain so many potentially hazardous chemicals that most people are heedless of the danger of placing themselves and their families at risk of exposure.
Even worse, when some of these compounds found in traditional cleaning supplies are combined, they can create a more hazardous mixture. Why expose everyone in your household to danger while also posing a risk to the environment when an environmentally friendly solution such as Eco mist hardwood cleaner is available?
What’s the Best About Eco Mist Hardwood Cleaner?
- Ingredients include non-chlorinated water, grains, grass, coconut extract, corn, tree sap, and potatoes. So rest assured that all the ingredients are 100% natural!
- Eco mist hardwood cleaner has no smell. So if you or your family are susceptible to smell, this one is definitely for you!
- We’ve tested the hardwood cleaner on a rustic restaurant’s floor. The results were remarkable. The product could neatly clean the floor surface better than the other conventional chemical-based brands.
- The product comes in a spray bottle and is recyclable.
- This cleaning solution is made in Canada and has been helping to revolutionize the cleaning industry.
What’s Not So Great About Eco Mist Hardwood Cleaner?
- For stubborn stains (ketchup on a white cloth chair), the Eco Mist Hardwood floor cleaner was ineffective; it softened the stains but did not altogether remove them.
- The packaging could contain recycled post-consumer content instead of simply being recyclable.
- Third-party certifications are lacking. While we appreciate the reasoning behind the owner’s decision not to pursue certification, we would like to know where their components are derived from and whether they are organically produced. It would be fantastic if this product were made entirely of organic components.
Current problems and advancements in new technologies create a challenge for our society to find environmentally friendly products. Eco Mist Solutions is hoping to cope with the hazards of traditional petroleum-based cleaning products by providing much safer and sustainable eco-friendly alternatives.
Eco mist hardwood cleaner is far more effective than standard petroleum-based cleaners while still entirely safe for everyone and our environment. Thousands of satisfied customers use this product all over Canada, besides the many in the U.S. Perhaps it is time to leave our comfort zone and try these new alternatives. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Living a sustainable lifestyle is a great way to start! Check out these articles for eco-friendly living tips.